AKT/1461: 4 Day Safari to Mikumi and Udzungwe
Follow Us On:
- Duration in days: 4
- Itinerary Category: Safari, Southern Circuit
- Destinations: Mikumi and Udzungwe
- Major Attractions: Lion, Eland, Hartebeest, Buffalo and Elephant
- Budget Level: Standard
- Guiding Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Start point: Dar es Salaam
- End point: Dar es Salaam
- Essential items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc
- Additional information: Night game drives in the park will be accompanied by game rangers
What You Will See At Mikumi And Udzungwe
Itinerary Description By Day
Day 1: Transfer from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park
Distance: 281.8 km
Our guide/driver will be waiting for you in Dar es Salaam to transfer you to Mikumi with packed lunch box. Have lunch enroute and continue with late afternoon game drive untill evening. Have dinner and overnight stay at hotel/lodge near Mikumi.
Day 2: Drive from Mikumi to Udzungwa then to Mikumi
Distance: 55.2 km
After breakfast early in the morning, drive to Udzungwa Mountain National Park for hiking till Sanje Falls with packed lunch box. Enjoy swimming at the in the cool water hole at the base of the falls. Drive to Mikumi in the evening for dinner and overnight stay at hotel/lodge.
Day 3: Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
Day 4: Transfer from Mikumi to Dar es salaam
Distance: 281.8 km
Have breakfast early in the morning afterward have a morning game drive in Mikumi until noon. Have lunch enroute and drive back to Dar es Salaam in the late afternoon. Have dinner and overnight stay in hotel/lodge in Dar es Salaam.
Why Travel With Us
Great and Expirienced Staff
Custom Made Itineraries
Provide tailored itineraries to suit personal interest. Above all, create a meaningful and memorable safari experience.
Fair Refund Policy