AKT/606: 4 Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
Follow Us On:
- Duration in days: 4
- Itinerary Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- Major Attractions: Ngorongoro Crater, Great Migration and Big Five
- Budget Level: Standard
- Guiding Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Start point: Arusha
- End point: Arusha
- Essential items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc
- Additional information: Night game drives in the park will be accompanied by game rangers
What You Will See At Tarangire, Ngorongoro And Serengeti
Itinerary Description By Day
Day 1 Arusha Town to Tarangire National Park
Distance: 152.7 km
In the morning after breakfast, you will depart from your hotel in Arusha to Tarangire National Park with a packed lunch. Later, you will go on an afternoon game viewing drive whereby you will have lunch enroute and continue with the game drive until evening. Return dusty to your campsite for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Drive from Tarangire to Ngorongoro Crater for a Game drive
Distance: 152.1 km
In the morning after breakfast, drive from Tarangire National Park to Ngorongoro Crater rim. You will descend down to Ngorongoro Crater floor with a picnic lunch box for afternoon game drive of the wild animals including the big five animals such as the rare black rhino. Continue with the game drive where by evening you will ascend up and drive to the nearby accommodation for dinner and overnight stay
Day 3 Drive from Ngorongoro Crater to Serengeti for a Game drive
Distance: 113.0 km
You will begin your morning after breakfast by proceeding to Serengeti National Park from Ngorongoro Crater with picnic lunch boxes continued by an en-route game drive in the park. Return dusty for dinner and overnight at the Seronera campsite.
Day 4 Half day game drive in Serengeti and then later drive to Arusha
Distance: 154.1 km
In the morning after breakfast, you will have a half day game drive in Serengeti National Park with a picnic lunch box. Have the encounter of the great migration of the Wildebeest in Serengeti. Have lunch enroute and then drive back to Arusha. Dinner and accommodation will be in your booked hotel in Arusha city.
Why Travel With Us
Great and Expirienced Staff
Custom Made Itineraries
Provide tailored itineraries to suit personal interest. Above all, create a meaningful and memorable safari experience.
Fair Refund Policy