AKT/1704: 5 Day Walking Safari In Gombe National Park
Follow Us On:
- Duration in days: 5
- Itinerary Category: Walking Safari, Great Lakes
- Destinations: Gombe
- Major Attractions: Lake Tanganyika
- Budget Level: Standard
- Guiding Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Start point: Arusha
- End point: Arusha
- Essential items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc
- Additional Information: Night game drives in the park will be accompanied by game rangers
What You Will See At Gombe National Park
Red Colobus Monkey
Red Tailed Monkey
Different Birds Species
Itinerary Description By Day
Day 1: Transfer To Kigoma
Take a flight to Kigoma town form Arusha. Arrive in the early afternoon where you will have lunch. Have an afternoon city tour visiting the major attractions found within. Drive to the booked hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer To Gombe National Park
Leave the hotel at 7:00 as to transfer to the lake for a boat safari to Gombe. Go for a walking safari in the forest to see animals like colobus monkeys, baboons, forest pigs, dik-dik and tropical birds. Drive to the booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Full Day Walking Safari In Gombe
Shortly after breakfast, have a walking safari in the forest for the climb to Kakombe Waterfalls. Break for lunch and climb to Jane’s peak for spectacular views. Return to the booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Chimpanzee Tracking In Gombe
After an early breakfast depart for chimpanzee tracking which are abundant in the forest. Break for lunch and continue with boat cruise in the lake. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Depart To Arusha
After breakfast depart, transfer to the lake for boat departure to Kigoma. Have lunch transfer to Kigoma Airport (TKQ) for a flight to Arusha.
Why Travel With Us
Great and Expirienced Staff
Custom Made Itineraries
Provide tailored itineraries to suit personal interest. Above all, create a meaningful and memorable safari experience.
Fair Refund Policy