AKT/1887: Day Trip to Marangu village
Day Trip to Marangu village
- Itinerary Program:It involves visiting Marangu village which is 45 min from Moshi city center.
- About The Village: It’s a village located on the lower slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Focus:It’s designed for people residing in Arusha/Moshi and wants to have a taste of cultural tourism to learn Chagga’s culture and tradition.
- Duration In Days: 1
- Itinerary Category: Cultural Tour, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Marangu village
- Major Attractions: Marangu waterfalls, Coffee Plantations
- Guiding Language:English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start Point: Arusha
- End Point:Arusha
- Essential Items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultraviolet radiation filtering etc
- Main Activities:Visit Marangu waterfalls for swimming and exporation. Local tour in the village to learn the chagga traditions involving eating local food and making handicrafts. Lastly, pay a visit to the coffee plantations to see how they produce coffee locally.