AKT/1922: Day Trip to Tarangire National Park
Day Trip to Tarangire National Park
- Itinerary Program:It involves visiting Tarangire National Park which is 152.7 km from Arusha city center.
- About The Park: It covers an area ranging from open savannah through acacia scrublands to rain forest and afro-alpine vegetation almost similar to Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Focus:It’s designed for people residing in Arusha and wants to have safari experience within a short time.
- Duration In Days: 1
- Itinerary Category: Safari, Northern circuit
- Destinations: Tarangire National Park
- Major Attractions: Tarangire river, Large number of baobab trees
- Guiding Language:English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start Point: Arusha
- End Point:Arusha
- Essential Items: Digital Camera with enough memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultraviolet radiation filtering etc
- Additional Information: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
- Main Activities:Game drive in the park spotting big cats, giraffes, bufallos, zebras, antelopes, many bird species and other animals.